The Ouroboros is a Greek word meaning "tail devourer", and is one of the oldest mystical symbols in the world. It can be perceived as enveloping itself, where the past (the tail) appears to disappear but really moves into an inner domain or reality, vanishing from view but still existing. This symbolizes the cyclic Nature of the Universe: creation out of destruction, Life out of Death. Each piece of the bracelet is handmade and assembled one by one giving a flexible movement on your wrist. Solid and strong design, but still a combination of grace and style. Choose to wear this bracelet and get ready to attract everyone’s attention.
- The bracelet is made of Solid Sterling Silver 925
- Silver or Oxidized or Gold-plated 14k or Rose gold plated 14k.
Authenticity and Exclusivity:
- The bracelet comes with a Certificate Card of Authenticity
- It’s an Exclusive Design by Harry Mestro
- It is Limited Edition
Handmade sculptured jewelry
- Each bracelet is made individually just for you
- There might be minor differences to the final result since it is handmade
- Handmade in Mykonos
- Solid Gold 14k or 18kt upon request (Contact us for price)
- Please note that the colors shown on different screens might appear slightly differently
- Ask for availability. If available, it is usually sent in the next 2 days of purchase. The time of delivery differs depending on the destination country
- If not available, the time of crafting and delivery is up to 45 days depending on the country to be sent to
- When purchased you have access to a tracking code to trace the item once it is sent